Contest DASH x Kanga Exchange
1. Answer the question “Fork of which cryptocurrency is Dash?” and tell us in what store you want to use this super-fast payments cryptocurrency by using Dash and your Kanga card! @ the store account!!
2. Tag us with the hashtag #KangaDash #️⃣
You can win 5x $100 in KNG and $100 in DASH! 💰
⚠️ Only users with an active Kanga Exchange account and Kanga card holders can take part in the contest. ⚠️
If you are not a user of our exchange or you do not have our card yet, it’s not too late!
Go to ➡️ trade.kanga.exchange/register and create an account, then to ➡️ kanga.cash/club and join the Kanga Club!
“Dash x Kanga” Contest Regulations
(hereinafter referred to as the ”Regulations”)
I. General Terms and Rules
- These Regulations govern the conditions on the basis of which the “Dash x Kanga” Contest is carried out, as well as rights and obligations of the Contest Organiser and Contest Participants.
- The terms and expressions set forth hereunder shall have the following meaning:
a. Contest – the contest entitled “Dash x Kanga” carried out on the basis of the present Regulations;
b. Dash – Dash Core Group, Inc,
c. A natural person – a natural person at least 18 years of age with full active legal capacity;
d. Organiser – Kanga Exchange – Good Solution Investments Limited, Cromwell House, Ground-Floor, 117 Albert Street, Belize City, Belize; Company Number 176380;
e. Market – virtual currency and token exchange platform based online on kanga.exchange and run by the Organiser;
f. Contest Participant – every natural person who made a valid application to the Contest and meets the criteria determined by the Contest Regulations;
g. Contest Task –”Answer the question “Fork of which cryptocurrency is Dash?” and tell us in what store you want to use this super-fast payments cryptocurrency by using Dash and your Kanga card! @ the store account! Tag us with the hashtag #KangaDash”
h. Contest Post – the post published on the Organiser’s or Dash’s social media Portals: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, LinkedIn (hereinafter refferred to as the „Portals”), where the Contest and the rules are announced;
i. Jury – a panel of people cooperating within the Kanga Exchange project and assessing the submitted Contest Posts;
j. Prize – the equivalent of 100 USDT in DASH tokens and the equivalent of 100 USDT in KNG tokens for the selected 5 Participants of the Contest.
3. The Contest is not created, administered or sponsored by the Portal by means of which the Contest is carried out. The Organizer releases the entities running the Portals from any liability in the organization and conduct of the Contest.
4. This Contest is neither a service order or a provision of services by the Contest Participant, nor it constitutes commitment to any payable performance obligation, subject to the principles outlined in the Regulations. Contest Participant is not taking a risk on, acting on behalf of or for the benefit of the Organiser.
II. Contest Participation
- Contest Participation requires acceptance of the Regulations. The content of the Regulations is available on the site URL: https://kanga.exchange/contest-dash-x-kanga-exchange/
By entering the Contest, the Participant accepts the provisions of the Regulations.
- Eligible for participation in the Contest are only natural persons who:
- have an account on the portal, on which the Contest Post is published
- have an active, unblocked account on the exchange,
- are members of the Kanga Club, where it is required to accept the Kanga Club regulations and have at least placed an order for the Kanga Club card.
- By accepting the provisions of the Regulations, the Participant expresses consent to the processing of the comment published in the Contest for marketing purposes.
- The Contest is about publishing a comment that constitutes the Contest Task by a natural person under the Contest Post. The Contest shall be assessed by the Jury. Participation in the Contest is free and voluntary.
- The Organiser’s affiliates and related parties’ associates, persons involved in the Contest organisation and conduct, as well as their family members are not allowed to enter the Contest.
- Participants who provide false or incorrect personal data are violating the rules of this Regulations and will not be granted the Prize. Contest Participant declares that they are the author of the entry submitted to the Contest and that it does not, in any way, infringe the rights of third parties.
- Any applicant not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be excluded from the Contest and will lose the entitlement to the Contest Prize.
- The Participant consents to the Organiser publishing their nick and Contest Post on Organiser’s social media profiles and communication platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Telegram).
- The comments published in the Contest cannot contain anything that is generally considered to be vulgar, insulting or violating personal interests of other people. Participants are required to comply with the Regulations. The failure to comply with the Regulations may result in excluding the Participant from the Contest.
- To collect the Prize, Contest winners are obliged to disclose, in the private message on the Portal where they published their Contest Task entry, an e-mail address authenticating the Market account. Holding an active unlocked account on the Market is a condition for receiving the Prize.
- The prize in tokens will be sent immediately after the Contest winner fulfills the obligation referred to in sec. 10 above.
- Disclosing personal data by the Participant is tantamount to consent to its processing by the Organiser for the purposes of conducting the contest, in compliance with personal data protection regulations.
- The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify the Contest Regulations throughout the Contest duration.
- The prize consisting of DASH tokens is founded by Dash.
III. Contest Period
- The Contest shall begin on 5.08.2022 at 2:00 PM UTC and end on 19.08.2022 at 2:00 PM UTC
- The Contest results will be announced on the Organizer’s and Dash’s Portals where the Contest Task was advertised.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for the content of the published Contest entries however, in case of violation of the accepted standards or the regulations of the Portals through which the Contest Post was published, will be authorised to delete a Participant’s comment.
- The governing law applicable to this Contest is, subject to the mandatory provisions of law, the law applicable to the Contest Organiser.
- Every Participant is responsible for violating the provisions of the Portals regulations in the extent of the user consent provided in the profile registration process.