We’re launching new Kanga Exchange Discord channel where you will find:
- Various language groups.
- A place to discuss the market.
- Voice chat.
You can’t miss out our newly opened Discord channel!
To celebrate the launch of our new Discord channel, we have prepared two contests for you!
Start date for both contests: February 18, 2023, 16:00 CET
Contest end date: February 25, 2023, 23:59 CET
Winners announcement: February 27, 2023
- Affiliation leader
Ten people who invite the most people to our channel will win attractive prizes described below. You will have the opportunity to observe the number of people invited by you live on the referrals channel.
Prizes: Ten users with the most invited people will receive Kanga gadgets, including hoodies, t-shirts, mugs, and more!
2. Activity leader
Three people who will be the most active on our channel will receive prizes in the form of KNG!
1st place – 15 KNG
2nd place – 10 KNG
3rd place – 5 KNG
Terms and Conditions of Competitions related to the new Kanga Exchange Discord Channel
(hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”)
I. General provisions
- These Terms and Conditions specify the conditions under which the Competitions related to the new Kanga Exchange Discord Channel are conducted, as well as the rights and obligations of the Competition Organizer and Participants.
- The terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall be understood as follows:
a. Competition – two competitions related to the new Kanga Exchange Discord Channel conducted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
b. Individual – an adult natural person who has full legal capacity;
c. Organizer, Kanga Exchange – Good Solution Investments Limited, Cromwell House, Ground-Floor, 117 Albert Street, Belize City, Belize; Incorporation number: 176,380, which is the Competition Organizer;
d. Exchange – a platform for exchanging virtual currencies and tokens, among other things, operated by the Organizer at kanga.exchange;
e. Competition Participant – any Individual who meets the participation criteria specified in the Competition Terms and Conditions, and who participates in the Competition on the terms defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions;
f. Competition Tasks – “1) Invite as many people as possible to our channel and compete for Kanga Exchange gadgets.” And “Become the leader of the chat!”
g. Competition Post – a post published on the Organizer’s website and on the Discord Channel https://discord.gg/vwgDT7qh (hereinafter referred to as the Portal) where the Competition and its rules will be announced.
h. Jury – a team of people cooperating within the Kanga Exchange project who assess the Competition Posts;
i. Prize – a prize in Competition 1): “The top 10 people will receive a sweatshirt, T-shirt and gadgets!” and 2): “For the three most active people, we have 15 KNG, 10KNG and 5KNG, respectively.”
- The Competition is not created, administered, or sponsored by the portal through which the Competition is conducted.
- This Competition does not constitute a mandate or provision of services by the Competition Participant, nor does it constitute an obligation to perform a paid specified work, subject to the competition rules described in these Terms and Conditions. The Participant does not perform any actions on behalf of or at the risk of the Organizer.
II. Participation in the Competition
- Before participating in the Competition, the Competition Participant is required to familiarize themselves with the Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Competition signifies acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. The content of the Terms and Conditions is available at URL: https://kanga.exchange/new-kanga-exchange-discord-channel/ By participating in the Competition, the Participant expresses their acceptance of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- Only Individuals who have an account on the portal where the Post-Competition is published, and Individuals who have an active, unblocked account on the Exchange may participate in the Competition.
- The Competition involves activities related to the implementation of the Competition Tasks by the Individual on the Portal. The Competition will be decided by the Jury. Participation in the competition is voluntary and free of charge.
- The Competition is not open to employees of the Organizer or affiliated entities, as well as persons directly involved in the organization and conduct of the Competition and members of their families.
- Participants who provide false or incorrect information about themselves or who attempt tosolve the Contest Task automatically and unnaturally (e.g. using bots) will violate the terms of this Regulation and will not receive the Prize. The Contest Participant declares that they are the author of the submitted Contest Task solution and that the submitted Contest Task solution does not violate the rights of third parties.
- In the event that a Participant fails to meet any of the conditions set out in this Regulation, they will be excluded from the Contest and will lose any right to the Prize in the Contest.
- The Contest Participant agrees to the publication by the Organizer on the Organizer’s social media and communication profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Telegram) and on the Portal of their pseudonym (nick).
- Contest Participants are obliged to comply with this Regulation. Failure to comply with the Regulation may result in the Participant’s exclusion from the Contest.
- In order to receive the Prize, Contest winners are required to provide their email address, which authenticates their account on the Exchange, and the address to which the material Prize is to be delivered, via private message on the Portal. The condition for receiving the Prize is having an active, unblocked account on the Exchange.
- The material Prize will be sent within 7 business days from the Contest winner’s fulfillment of the obligation referred to in item 9 above. The Prize in tokens will be transferred immediately, no later than within 5 business days, to the Contest winner’s account on the Exchange.
- Providing personal data by a Contest Participant is tantamount to giving consent to their processing by the Organizer solely for contest purposes, in accordance with personal data protection regulations.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other material prizes.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the Contest Regulation during its duration.
III. Contest duration
The Contest begins: 17.02.2023, End date: 25.02.23 at 23:59 (CET), Announcement of results: 27.02.2023
- The Contest results will be announced on the Portals on which the Contest Task was announced on the Organizer’s profile.
The Organizer is not responsible for the content of the contest responses. However, in the event of a violation of universally applicable standards and Portal regulations, through which the Contest Post was published, the Organizer may delete the Contest Participant’s comment.
- The law applicable to this Contest is, subject to mandatory regulations, the law applicable to the Organizer of the Contest.
- Each Contest Participant is responsible for violating the provisions of the Portal regulations to the extent to which they consented during the user profile registration process.