Together with Solidus AITech, we have prepared for you a contest with really attractive prizes 🤩
What should you do to take part in it?
⏺️ In the comment under the contest’s post, answer the question:
How do you think artificial intelligence will affect our everyday life in the future?
⏺️ Tag it with the #AITechKanga hashtag
We will select 3 the most interesting comments.
🏆 So what are the awards?
🥇 1st place – $100 in AITECH tokens and our gadgets
🥈 2nd place – $60 in AITECH tokens and our gadgets
🥉 3rd place – $40 in AITECH tokens and our gadgets
START: 11/07/2022 | 10:00 AM (UTC)
END: 7/24/2022 | 11:59 PM (UTC)
RESULTS: 07/25/2022 | 10:00 AM (UTC)
You will find the regulations of the contest below ⬇️
“#AITechKanga” Contest Regulations
(hereinafter refferred to as the ”Regulations”)
I. General Terms and Rules
- These Regulations govern the conditions on the basis of which the “#AITechKanga” Contest is carried out, as well as rights and obligations of the Contest Organiser and Contest Participants.
- The terms and expressions set forth hereunder shall have the following meaning:
a. Contest – the contest entitled #AITechKanga carried out on the basis of the present Regulations;
b. AiTech – Solidus Ai Tech Limited, headquartered at DSO-IFZA, Dubai Digital Park, Dubai Silicon Oasis;
c. A natural person – a natural person at least 18 years of age with full active legal capacity;
d. Organiser – Kanga Exchange – Good Solution Investments Limited, Cromwell House, Ground-Floor, 117 Albert Street, Belize City, Belize; Company Number 176380;
e. Market – virtual currency and token exchange platform based online on kanga.exchange and run by the Organiser;
f. Contest Participant – every natural person who made a valid application to the Contest and meets the criteria determined by the Contest Regulations;
g. Contest Task – ”Write in comments section how do you think AI will impact our everyday life in the future”;
h. Contest Post – the post published on the Organiser’s social media Portal: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram (hereinafter refferred to as the „Portal”), where the Contest and the rules are announced;
i. Jury – a panel of people cooperating within the Kanga Exchange project and assessing the submitted Contest Posts;
j. Prize – depending on the place in the Contest:
1 st prize – equivalent to 100 USDT in AiTech tokens + gift items branded with Organiser’s logo
2 nd prize – equivalent to 60 USDT in AiTech tokens + gift items branded with Organiser’s logo
3 rd prize – equivalent to 40 USDT in AiTech tokens + gift items branded with Organiser’s logo
- The Contest is not created, administered or sponsored by the Portal by means of which the Contest is carried out.
- This Contest is neither a service order or a provision of services by the Contest Participant, nor it constitutes commitment to any payable performance obligation, subject to the principles outlined in the Regulations. Contest Participant is not taking a risk on, acting on behalf of or for the benefit of the Organiser.
II. Contest Participation
- Contest Participation requires acceptance of the Regulations. The content of the Regulations is available on the site: URL: https://kanga.exchange/contest-solidus-aitech-x-kanga-exchange-aitechkanga/(opens in a new tab)
By entering the Contest, the Participant accepts the provisions of the Regulations.
- Eligible for participation in the Contest are only natural persons who are registered account holders on the Portal, where the Contest Post is published, as well as natural persons that hold active unlocked account on the Market.
- By accepting the provisions of the Regulations, the Participant expresses consent to the processing of the comment published in the Contest for marketing purposes.
- The Contest is about publishing a comment that constitutes the Contest Task by a natural person under the Contest Post. The Contest shall be assessed by the Jury. Participation in the Contest is free and voluntary.
- The Organiser’s affiliates and related parties’ associates, persons involved in the Contest organisation and conduct, as well as their family members are not allowed to enter the Contest.
- Participants who provide false or incorrect personal data are violating the rules of this Regulations and will not be granted the Prize. Contest Participant declares that they are the author of the entry submitted to the Contest and that it does not, in any way, infringe the rights of third parties. In case a Contest Task entry is published by more than one Contest Participant, priority will be given to the Participant who submitted an entry with an earlier publishing date. Participants whose entries constitute a compilation of another person’s work will not be taken into consideration in the Contest assessment.
- Any applicant not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be excluded from the Contest and will lose the entitlement to the Contest Prize.
- The Participant consents to the Organiser publishing their nick and Contest Post on Organiser’s social media profiles and communication platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram).
- The comments published in the Contest cannot contain anything that is generally considered to be vulgar, insulting or violating personal interests of other people. Participants are required to comply with the Regulations. The failure to comply with the Regulations may result in excluding the Participant from the Contest.
- To collect the Prize Contest winners are obliged to disclose, in the private message on the Portal where they published their Contest Task entry, an e-mail address authenticating the Market account and the delivery address for the non-cash prize. Holding an active unlocked account on the Market is a condition for receiving the Prize.
- The non-cash prize will be sent within 7 working days after the Contest winner fulfilled the obligation referred to in paragraph 10. above. The token prize will be transferred immediately by the Founder after the Contest winner fulfilled the obligation referred to in paragraph 10. above. The Organiser does not have any control over the time limit for sending the token prize by the Founder and does not make a commitment towards the Contest winner to deliver the token prize within any given deadline. The Organiser is not liable for the actions of third parties, including AiTech.
- Disclosing personal data by the Participant is tantamount to consent to its processing by the Organiser for the purposes of conducting the contest, in compliance with personal data protection regulations.
- The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify the Contest Regulations throughout the Contest duration.
- The AITech token prizes are founded by AiTech.
III. Contest Period
- The Contest shall begin on July 11, 2022 and end on July 24, 2022.
- The Contest results will be announced on July 25, 2022 on the on the Organiser’s profiles on the Portals where the Contest Task was advertised.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for the content of the published Contest entries however, in case of violation of the accepted standards or the regulations of the Portals through which the Contest Post was published, will be authorised to delete a Participant’s comment.
- The governing law applicable to this Contest is, subject to the mandatory provisions of law, the law applicable to the Contest Organiser.
- Every Participant is responsible for violating the provisions of the Portals regulations in the extent of the user consent provided in the profile registration process.
We would also like to remind you about the ongoing AITECH IEO, which is available on our website.
Check out: https://trade.kanga.exchange/ieo/AITECH