Chainprox enables generating passive income in ROX Token in exchange for sharing your internet connection based on the Proof of Proxy mechanism.
ROX is a crypto token serving as the Chainprox ecosystem’s main settlement asset. ROX is issued on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain according to the BEP20 standard.
Users get rewarded with ROX tokens for the bandwidth they share through their internet connections. This passive income is paid out instantaneously to their accounts.
Hardcap: $ 600 000
Price per token: $0.06
Minimal Investment: $9
Max Investment: n/a
Available crypto: ETH/ BTC/ USDT/ USDC/ oPLN/ oEUR lub oUSD
Token sale date: 25/11/2021 8:00 AM UTC
Listing date: 28/02/2022
Listing pair: ROX/USDT
Withdrawals: available from March 1 2022
ROX Token website and social media:
Telegram Announcement Channel: https://t.me/chainprox
Telegram Community chat: https://t.me/chainprox_EN
How to take part in this IEO?
25/11/2021 at 9 AM CET /8 AM UTC
To take part in IEO, after logging in to your Kanga Exchange account, go to the IEO tab.
ATTENTION!!!! DO NOT REFRESH THE PAGE TO MAKE A PURCHASE; THE SYSTEM WILL AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE DURING THIS IEO UNLESS YOU HAVE A UNSYNCHRONIZED CLOCK!
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE IEO??
This IEO is public, which means that anyone registered on Kanga can purchase tokens.
During this IEO, KYC is not required by the issuer.
To make a purchase, it is required to have funds in the portfolio in the form of the appropriate sum of ETH/BTC/USDT/oPLN/oEUR/oUSD
IEO Chainprox TERMS
- Hardcap: $ 600 000
- Price per token: $0.06
- Max Investment: n/a
- Min.Investment: 150
- Available crypto: ETH/ BTC/ USDT/ USDC/ oPLN/ oEUR / oUSD
- KANGA TOKENIZATION START DATE: 25/11/2021 08.00 AM UTC
- Listing date: 28/02/2022
- Listing pair: ROX/USDT
- Withdrawals: available from 01.03.2022
- Mainnet: BSC
- Orders can be placed no more than once every 10 seconds (if there was an error with the purchase, you can repeat the order immediately – the system will inform you about it with an appropriate message)
THE PURCHASE – STEP BY STEP
- go to https://trade.kanga.exchange/ and log into your Kanga account
- go to the IEO tab (TOKENIZATION)
- until the last hour before the start of the IEO, the board will look like this:
- in the last hour before the start of the IEO, the system will unlock the interface and the board for purchase will look like this (all fields will be inactive, however):
- do not refresh the page – when the IEO starts, the system will automatically unlock the purchase option and refresh the number of available tokens from the pool
- to make a purchase, enter the number of tokens you want to buy in the appropriate field and select the currency you want to pay for the purchase and press the BUY ROX button
The condition for this IEO is acceptance of the regulations (https://docs.chainprox.com/rox-token/eng-rules-and-regulations) that will appear after the purchase !!!
- If you manage to place an order, the relevant information will appear at the bottom of the page, and if you are among the users whose order has been processed positively on your board, after the sale of the ROX token, a button will appear, which you must confirm the purchase with for ROX to appear on your wallet:
ATTENTION!!! Submitting a purchase order is not equivalent to making a purchase.
You will find out if you have successfully purchased the ROX token after your order has been processed.
The system processes each order in the order of its submission.
If the orders placed before yours exhaust the entire pool of tokens, your order will not be processed, which you will be informed about in its status!
Remember, it is the time of submitting the order that counts – the order is processed later.
Information about the number of available tokens is not updated on a regular basis and may differ from the currently available.