9/11/2021 at 10:00 UTC (11:00 local time)
To take part in IEO, after logging in to your Kanga Exchange account, go to the IEO tab.
ATTENTION!!!! DO NOT REFRESH THE PAGE TO MAKE A PURCHASE; THE SYSTEM WILL AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE DURING THIS IEO UNLESS YOU HAVE A UNSYNCHRONIZED CLOCK!
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE IEO??
This IEO is public, which means that anyone registered on Kanga can purchase tokens.
During this IEO, KYC is not required by the issuer.
To make a purchase, it is required to have funds in the portfolio in the form of the appropriate sum of ETH/BTC/USDT/oPLN.
IEO Smart Electrum TERMS
- 300 000 $ hardcap,
- Max. $ 3,000 of allocation (Vesting – you get 10% of the purchased tokens immediately and 90% of the remaining tokens are unlocked in equal daily tranches (a total of 3% per week)
- Price 0.06 USDT
- Available crypto: ETH/BTC/USDT/oPLN
- Listing on November 11 10AM UTC/ 11AM local time
- Listing pair SELECT/USDT
- Withdrawals available from November 12
- Mainnet: ERC20
- Orders can be placed no more than once every 10 seconds (if there was an error with the purchase, you can repeat the order immediately – the system will inform you about it with an appropriate message)
THE PURCHASE – STEP BY STEP
- go to https://trade.kanga.exchange/ and log into your Kanga account
- go to the IEO tab
- until the last hour before the start of the IEO, the board will look like this:
in the last hour before the start of the IEO, the system will unlock the interface and the board for purchase will look like this (all fields will be inactive, however):
- do not refresh the page – when the IEO starts, the system will automatically unlock the purchase option and refresh the number of available tokens from the pool
- to make a purchase, enter the number of tokens you want to buy in the appropriate field and select the currency you want to pay for the purchase and press the BUY SELECT button
If you manage to place an order, the relevant information will appear at the bottom of the page, and if you are among the users whose order has been processed positively on your board, after the sale of the SELECT token on IEO, a button will appear, which you must confirm the purchase with for SELECT to appear on your wallet:
FAIL CODES DURING THIS IEO
9002: IEO not found
9003: Purchase failed
9004: Maximum purchase amount exceeded
9005: Insufficient balance
9006: No tokens available
ATTENTION!!! Submitting a purchase order is not equivalent to making a purchase.
You will find out if you have successfully purchased the SELECT token after your order has been processed.
The system processes each order in the order of its submission.
If the orders placed before yours exhaust the entire pool of tokens, your order will not be processed, which you will be informed about in its status!
Remember, it is the time of submitting the order that counts – the order is processed later.
Information about the number of available tokens is not updated on a regular basis and may differ from the currently available.