01.11.2021 at 10:00 UTC (11:00 local time)
To take part in IEO, after logging in to your Kanga Exchange account, go to the IEO tab.
ATTENTION!!!! DO NOT REFRESH THE PAGE TO MAKE A PURCHASE; THE SYSTEM WILL AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE DURING THIS IEO!
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE IEO??
This IEO is public, which means that anyone registered on Kanga can purchase tokens.
During this IEO, KYC is not required by the issuer.
To make a purchase, it is required to have funds in the portfolio in the form of the appropriate sum of USDT, ETH, BTC, oPLN
IEO MMPRO TERMS
- 1.5 mln$ hardcap,
- Max. $ 3,000 of allocation (you receive 50% of the purchased token immediately after your order is processed by the system and 50% is blocked and released in equal installments for 50 days-VESTING)
- Min. Allocation – 1 MMP token
- Price 0.06 USDT
- Orders can be placed no more than once every 10 seconds (if there was an error with the purchase, you can repeat the order immediately – the system will inform you about it with an appropriate message)
THE PURCHASE – STEP BY STEP
- go to https://trade.kanga.exchange/ and log into your Kanga account
- go to the IEO tab
- do not refresh the page – when the IEO starts, the system will automatically unlock the purchase option and refresh the number of available tokens from the pool
- to make a purchase, enter the number of tokens you want to buy in the appropriate field and select the currency you want to pay for the purchase
- press the BUY MMPRO button
- If you manage to place a purchase order, the following information will appear at the bottom of the page: YOUR PURCHASE ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED.
ATTENTION!!! Submitting a purchase order is not equivalent to making a purchase.
You will find out if you have successfully purchased the MMP token after your order has been processed.
The system processes each order in the order of its submission.
If the orders placed before yours exhaust the entire pool of tokens, your order will not be processed, which you will be informed about in its status!
Remember, it is the time of submitting the order that counts – the order is processed later.
Information about the number of available tokens is not updated on a regular basis and may differ from the currently available.