All posts

IEO Libes on Kanga Exchange

IEO Libes on Kanga Exchange

Written by


Published on

Libes can boost the economic activity of players, provide new entertainment for users, and be built for the future innovations in esports and blockchain. Within the Libes esports platform, users can bet on the tournament matches, give social tippings directly to players, and purchase players’ original NFTs and service NFTs. Players will be able to receive revenue from these features, which will allow them to perform in a completely different way from their previous economic activities. Libes’ governance token (the BES token) is created for use on the LIBES esports platform and serves as the platform’s voting rights. By decentralizing rights, LIBES aims to become a self-sustaining decentralized organization (DAO) made up of players and users.


Hardcap: 1,000,000$

Price per token: 0.0026$

Min Investment: 300 $ 

Max Investment: 3000$ 

Vesting: 25% at the beginning, remaining 75% in equal daily tranches for 4 months/120 days

Listing pair: BES-USDT,BES-ETH

First pair: BES-USDT

Purchase cryptocurrency: USDT, oPLN, oEUR, BTC, ETH

Token: ERC20

Mainnet: Ethereum

IEO date: 11.01.22 10 UTC

Asks: 13.01.22 10 UTC

Bids: 14.01.22 10 UTC

Withdrawal date: 17.01.22 9 UTC

Project https://bes-libes.io/

Twitter https://twitter.com/libesglobal?s=21

Discord https://discord.com/invite/libesglobal

Telegram https://t.me/libesglobal

Medium https://medium.com/@libesglobal/about

Libes Japan(Platform) https://twitter.com/libes_japan?s=21

Libes Mongolia https://m.facebook.com/Libesesports/

White paper: https://libes.io/wp_en.pdf