08/03/2022 10am UTC
To take part in IEO, after logging in to your Kanga Exchange account, go to the IEO tab.
ATTENTION!!!! DO NOT REFRESH THE PAGE TO MAKE A PURCHASE; THE SYSTEM WILL AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE DURING THIS IEO UNLESS YOU HAVE A UNSYNCHRONIZED CLOCK!
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE IEO??
IEO CPR will be a listing in which users who have KNG on the Kanga wallet or (and) KNG hodlers (POS USERS)
will be able to bid on packages, thus having a purchase guarantee on this IEO after winning the auction: https://kanga.exchange/the-new-ieo-model-on-kanga-exchange/
This IEO is public, which means that anyone registered on Kanga can purchase tokens.
During this IEO, KYC is not required by the issuer.
It is required to have funds in the wallet for the purchase of a token CPR.
IEO CPR TERMS
- Hardcap: 200 000$
- Price per token: 0.00625$
- Min Investment: 100 $
- Max Investment: 1000$
- Vesting: 20% at the beginning, remaining 80% in equal daily tranches for 4 months/120 days
- Listing pair: CPR-USDT
- Purchase cryptocurrency: USDT, oPLN, oEUR, BTC, ETH, oUSDC, USDC
- Token: BEP20
- Mainnet: Binance Smartchain
- IEO date: 08.03.22 10 UTC
- Asks: 10.03.22 10 UTC
- Bids:11.03.22 10 UTC
- Withdrawal date: 12.03.22 10 UTC
- Orders can be placed no more than once every 10 seconds (if there was an error with the purchase, you can repeat the order immediately – the system will inform you about it with an appropriate message).
THE PURCHASE – STEP BY STEP
- go to https://trade.kanga.exchange/ and log into your Kanga account
- go to the IEO tab
- the system will count down to the beginning of the sale until the last hour before the start of the IEO
- in the last hour before the start of the IEO, the system will unlock the interface, but the fields will still be inactive
- do not refresh the page – when the IEO starts, the system will automatically unlock the purchase option and refresh the number of available tokens from the pool
- to make a purchase, enter the number of tokens you want to buy in the appropriate field and select the currency you want to pay for the purchase and press the BUY CPR button
- If you manage to place an order, the relevant information will appear at the bottom of the page, and if you are among the users whose order has been processed positively on your board, after the sale of the CPR token, a button will appear, which you must confirm the purchase with for CPR to appear on your wallet
ATTENTION!!! Submitting a purchase order is not equivalent to making a purchase.
You will find out if you have successfully purchased the CPR token after your order has been processed.
The system processes each order in the order of its submission.
If the orders placed before yours exhaust the entire pool of tokens, your order will not be processed, which you will be informed about in its status!
Remember, it is the time of submitting the order that counts – the order is processed later.
Information about the number of available tokens is not updated on a regular basis and may differ from the currently available.