💪🏻 KANGA X FAME MMA CONTEST 👊🏻
What do you have to do to win?
Suggest a utility of the $FAME token. We are very curious about your ideas!
Write a comment under contest post on our SM channels (Kanga Exchange or Fame MMA) and mark it with the hashtag #FameUtility. We’ll choose the most inventive and creative answer! 🔥
The contest participants must have a registered account on the Kanga Exchange platform.
The first place prize wins $500 in $FAME 🤑 tokens (market price on the day the competition is resolved) and 20$ in $KNG tokens. 💵
The 2nd and 3rd person will receive a Kanga merch pack!
Start: 14.05, 11:00 UTC (13:00 CEST)
End: 30.05, 11:00 UTC (13:00 CEST)
🌟 Show some love to our Social Media profiles:
Good luck! 🌟
Terms and Conditions of the Contest “Suggest a utility for the FAME token”
(hereinafter referred to as Terms and Conditions)
I. General provisions
1. These Terms and Conditions define the conditions under which the Contest “Suggest a utility of the FAME token” is carried out, as well as the rights and obligations of the Contest Organizer and Contest Participants.
2. The terms used in these Terms and Conditions should be understood as follows:
a) Contest – a contest called “Suggest a utility of the FAME token” conducted on the terms governed by these Terms and Conditions;
b) Natural person – an adult natural person with full legal capacity;
c) Organizer, Founder, Kanga Exchange – Good Solution Investments Limited, Cromwell House, Ground-Floor, 117 Albert Street, Belize City, Belize; Incorporation number: 176,380, which is the organizer of the Contest and the founder of the awards
d) Exchange – exchange platform, incl. virtual currencies and tokens, run at kanga.exchange by the Organizer
e) Contest Participant – any natural person meeting the criteria for taking part in the Contest described in the Contest Terms and Conditions, who entered the Contest on the terms set out in the Contest’s Terms and Conditions.
f) FAME – Fame MMA joint-stock company with head office in Swarzędz, Dworcowa 4b/3 st., 62-020 Swarzędz, entered into the Register of Companies kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000883491, NIP: 7773370464, REGON: 38818115600000, share capital: PLN 400,000
g) Contest task – “Suggest a utility for the FAME token, write a comment under the Contest Post on the Kanga or FAME profiles with a tag #FameUtility;”.
h) Contest Post – a post posted on the Organizer’s profile on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Telegram as well as on the FAME profile on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, where the Contest and its rules will be announced.
i) Jury – a team of people cooperating with Kanga Exchange assessing Contest Entries;
j) Prize – Prize for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in the Contest, issued in accordance with the rules and within the time specified in these Regulations, i.e.:
– Prize for the 1st place – the equivalent of 500 USDT (Tether) in virtual currency of FAME tokens listed on the Exchange at the market price on the Exchange on the day and time of announcing the Contest results, as well as 20 KNG tokens;
– 2nd Place Prize – Kanga Exchange Merch Pack: sweatshirt, t-shirt, mug, lanyard, stickers;
– 3rd Place Prize – Kanga Exchange Merch Pack: sweatshirt, t-shirt, mug, lanyard, stickers;
3.The Contest is not created, administered or sponsored by the portals through which the Contest is conducted.
4. This Contest does not constitute any order or provision of services by the Contest Participant, and does not constitute an obligation to perform a specific paid work, subject to the competition rules described in these Terms and Conditions. The Participant does not perform any activities on behalf of and for the benefit or risk of the Organizer or FAME.
II. Participation in the Contest
1. Participation in the Contest requires acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The content of the Terms and Conditions is available at the following URL: https://kanga.exchange/contest-fame-x-kanga-exchange-fameutility/ By entering the Contest, the Participant expresses his acceptance of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Only natural persons who have an account on the portals through which they intend to take part in the Contest (on which the Contest Post is published) and have an active, unblocked account on the Exchange can participate in the Contest.
3. By accepting the Terms and Conditions, the Participant also agrees to the Organizer’s use of the comment submitted as part of the Contest for marketing purposes.
4. The Contest consists of adding a comment with a content of the Contest Task by a natural person under the Contest Post. It is not required to post a comment under all Contest Posts, it is enough to post a comment under any Contest Post. The most inventive and creative answer to the Contest Task, as assessed by the Jury, wins. An additional condition is the inclusion in the comment of the following hashtag: #FameUtility
5. Participation in the contest is voluntary and free of charge.
6. The Organizer’s and Fame’s associates, as well as people who directly participate in the organization and conduct of the Contest or their family members cannot participate in the contest.
7. Participants who provide false or incorrect information about themselves, violate the terms of these Terms and Conditions, will not receive the Prize. The participant of the Contest declares that he or she is the author of the submitted comment and that the submitted contest task does not infringe the rights of third parties. If a given comment was published by more than one of the Contest Participants, priority is given to the Contest Participant who has published the comment earlier. Contest participants who have duplicated the comment will not be taken into account when choosing the winners of the Contest.
8. If it is found that the Participant does not meet any of the conditions specified in these Terms and Conditions, will be excluded from the Contest and will lose any right to a Prize in the Contest.
9. The Contest Participant agrees that the Organizer and FAME will publish their nickname on the profiles in the Organizer’s and Fame’s social and communication media (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Telegram) on all websites through which the Contest Post was published.
10. Comments published as a part of the Contest Task may not contain content which is vulgar, offensive or infringing personal rights of other people.
11. Contest participants are required to comply with these Regulations. Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions may result in excluding the Participant from participation in the Contest.
12. In order to collect the Prize for the 1st place, the Contest Participant is obliged to send to the Organizer the e-mail address of the Contest Participant’s account on the Exchange to which the Prize is to be issued.
13. The Prize for the 1st place will be issued within 1 business day from the moment the prize winner will provide the data referred to in the point 9 above. The condition for receiving the Prize is to have an active, unblocked account on the Exchange.
14. In order to collect the Prize for the 2nd and 3rd place, the Contest Participant is obliged to send the following data to the Organizer:
a) an e-mail address of the Contest Participant’s account on the Exchange,
b) full name and full address for shipping the Prize,
15.The 2nd Prize and 3rd Prize will be awarded to the winners by post or courier within 7 days after the Contest Participants indicate their shipping addresses.
16. The data required in accordance with points 13 and 15 above must be sent by the Contest Participant only via a private message via the portal on which the Contest Participant published a comment awarded by the Jury.
17. Sending personal data by a Contest Participant is tantamount to consenting to their processing by the Organizer only for the contest purposes, in accordance with the personal data protection regulations.
18. The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or any other in-kind prizes. The organizer does not guarantee the exchange rate of FAME tokens in any way, is not their issuer and is not responsible in any way for the further use of these tokens.
19. The organizer reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of the Contest during its duration.
III. Duration of the contest
1. This contest begins on May 14, 2022 at 11:00 UTC (13:00 CEST) and ends on May 30, 2022 at 11:00 UTC (13:00 CEST).
2. The results of the Contest will be announced on May 30, 2022, after the end of the Contest, via the portals on which the Contest Post was published.
1. The Organizer is not responsible for the content of the submitted contest entries, however, in the event of violation of generally applicable standards and the regulations of the portals through which the Contest Post was published, the Organizer may remove the Contest Participant’s comment.
2. Each Contest Participant is responsible for violating the provisions of the Portal regulations to the extent on which he consented in the process of registering a user profile.