- The platform offers networking services for all the parties interested in purchasing and selling of the shares in cryptographic distributed accounting systems ( hereinafter referred to as cryptocurrencies)
- The aforementioned services are provided by allowing all users to store and offer the sale and purchase of cryptocurrencies at the exchange rate specified by the user as well as the performance of the sale contracts at the convergent exchange rate.
- The user enters into a contract for the provision of services specified herein with the Operator upon registration of their account on the platform.
- Each user enters into a sale contract with another user upon making a sale offer befitting the parameters of the offer made by another user beforehand.
- Each user can only create one account on the website.
- The user hereby assumes an obligation to provide real and current personal data of the natural person responsible for using the account. Upon each change of the said information the user shall immediately and without any unreasonable delay make all the adequate updates thereof on the platform.
- The Operator shall not be liable for any damage caused if the user does not receive the relevant correspondence ( both traditional and electronic) due to their failure to perform the aforementioned obligation.
- The Operator is entitled to take all the appropriate measures to verify the validity of the personal data provided by the user.
- The Operator enables the payment and withdrawal of cryptocurrencies by the users.
- In case of receiving any payment incompatible with the said procedures the Operator is entitled to refuse to recognize the existence of the account involved and/or make a return transfer.
- The Operator can limit or block the withdrawal of assets from the user’s account upon failed verification of the user’s personal data as well us upon any suspicion of the falsification of said data.
- The Operator shall safeguard to the best of their ability all the cryptocurrencies stored at users’ accounts against any unauthorized access by third parties or loss thereof.
- The Operator shall not be liable for any loss of the customer’s cryptocurrencies in case of the occurrence of any circumstances independent of the Operator, including but not limited to:
– force majeure
– hardware malfunction
– bugs within cryptocurrency system
– actions or omissions of third parties having any influence on the functioning of the system
- The user shall safeguard the access to their password, mailbox and other means of communication employed for the purpose of receiving all the relevant correspondence regarding the functioning of his account and The Kanga Exchange as a whole. The Operator shall not be liable for any loss resulting from the negligence of said obligation by the user.
- The user shall use all theplatform in good faith. Upon the discovery of any software bug the user shall immediately notify the Operator about the said fact and refrain from any exploitation thereof to the detriment of either the Operator or other users.
- The user shall not use their account for any commercial purpose.
- The Operator shall make the platform available for use at all times to the best of their ability.
- The Operator is entitled to suspend the functioning of the platform in case of the necessity to make the relevant software update or the occurrence of circumstances rendering the proper functioning of the platform impossible. The Operator shall ensure the shortest possible duration of said suspension to the best of their ability.
- The user is liable for any damage resulting from deliberate action performed to the detriment of the Operator or other users or any violation of the applicable law. The user exempts the Operator from any liability for redressing the said damage and shall cover any costs connected therewith.
- All the data stored at the platform as well as the contents, graphic design logo, signs and trademarks thereof are the exclusive property of the Operator and, therefore, are subject to legal protection as specified within the relevant provisions of the applicable law.
- The Operator uses the “cookie files” also known as the “cookies” to identify all the already logged in users as well as for statistical purposes.
- The Operator is entitled to immediately block ,either fully or partially, any user’s account in case of any documented violation of the regulations specified herein. The Operator is not liable for any increase or decrease in value of the cryptocurrencies stored at such an account. The blocked account cannot be used for making any transactions or the withdrawal of assets.
- Any legal dispute in connection with the use of the platform shall be resolved in accordance with the applicable provisions of the law of the Republic of Seychelles.